Sunday, January 30, 2011

I have this idea to do a cluster scrapbook. As though I don't already have enough on my plate for this year. The thing is I have a ton of gorgeous clusters. Most are from Raspberry Road. She posts a new free one 6 days a week and I always get them. You can too, they are here:  Raspberry Road

I hardly ever actually use them though. I'm not bad at making clusters so I don't normally think of the pre-made ones unless I'm really under the gun timewise. So I have hundreds of these beautiful ones going to waste. I'm thinking of doing a project where I can only use the things in my clusters folder so I can get some of them used up!

2 comments:

  1. Like you. I've been collecting the RR clusters, but have used very few. This year, I've decided, in addition to my regular art journal page, to do a 4x6 page with the "Simply Started" and the adjective project. I'm using one or two words and a cluster, printing it and posting it on the refrigerator for the week. At the end of the year, I'll bind them in a mini-journal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a great idea! I'm not sure I'll use the AJ prompts but I like the idea of doing something that is of a small dimension.

    ReplyDelete